Building Information Modelling (BIM) Services Company in Hyderabad
The intent of this BIM Execution Plan is to provide a framework that will let the Owner, Architect, Engineers, and Construction Manager deploys Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and best practices on this project faster and more cost-effectively. This plan delineates roles and responsibilities of each party, the detail and scope of information to be shared, relevant business processes and supporting software.
The major profits that the Employer can gain are
- Quick review of design and construction progress
- Increase construction qualities
- Minimize constructions risk
- Efficient and effective operation & maintenance
This plan provides a structured procedure for creating and implementing a BIM Project Execution Plan. The four steps within the procedure include:
- Identify BIM goals and uses during project planning, design, construction and operational phases
- Design the BIM execution and collaboration process
- Define the BIM deliverables in the form of information exchanges
- Develop the environment in the form of contracts, communication procedures, technology and quality control to support the implementation
Procedure of BIM Execution Plan
|1||Identify BIM Goals and Uses||Define project and team value through the identification of BIM Goals and Uses|
|2||Design BIM Project Execution and Collaboration Process||Develop a process which includes tasks supported by BIM along with information exchanges|
|3||Develop Information Exchanges||Develop the model organization, Level of Development, checking and verifications, roles and responsibilities of the team, design development strategies|
|4||Define Supporting Environment for BIM Implementation||Define the project infrastructure, software and hardware required to support the developed BIM process|
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a data oriented and intelligent digital representation of a facility; from which various object information can be extracted and analyzed according to the user’s needs. Through out the life-cycle of the project, information is generated and used to base all sort of decision making; thus improving the process of delivering the facility.
PTS BIM services are comprised of engineers and IT professionals with extensive experience in supporting projects varying in size and complexity. The projects spectrum span from roads, ports and airports, infrastructures, high quality buildings, etc. This entity offers complete solutions from requirement analysis, budgeting, selection of technologies, implementation, follow-up and training.
It is envisioned that the BIM based/Project Controls solution, is capable of capturing, managing and delivering most of the information, components and processes related to a facility during its full life-cycle.
PTS BIM Services
PTS BIM services offer a wide range of solutions that cover the full project life-cycle including design, tender, construction, hand-over and post-construction.
- BIM Standards, Procedures and Capacity Building
- Contractual, Quantity Surveying and Material Take-off Services
- Engineering Services
- Construction and Project Controls Services
- Fabrication and As-built
- Post-Construction Services
- BIM Academy